Part-time callcenter agent in Enschede
A basic understanding of technical issues and great language skills? Become a part-time callcenter agent in Enschede.
What are you going to do:
As a part-time callcenter agent you will be asked all sorts of technical questions. Customers from a variety of companies will call, e-mail or chat with you about all sorts of topics. For example: ‘I bought an AOC gaming monitor, attached it to my computer but it won’t turn on. Is the monitor broken?’ or ‘For a while now my Pentax Camera only makes overexposed pictures. How do I change the settings on my camera?’ Your job is to answer these questions and find the best solutions.
You’ll be working at an international customer service center where the working language is English, and you’ll be dealing with many international customers. As a part-time customer service employee it’s therefore important that you speak at least two languages fluently. One of them must be English, and the second should be one of the following languages: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Slovak or Swedishk. Send us a text to see if it is still available!
Before you start as a part-time customer service employee, you’ll follow a ten-day fulltime training programme. During this training, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of the customer service branche. The training starts once a month, and takes place from Monday till Friday from 10am until 5pm.
After you finish your training, it’s time to start working. You’ll work a minimum of 24 hours per week. The customer service center is open 24/7, but you’ll mostly work between 8am and 9pm. It’s important that you work at least two nights a week and that you’re available on weekends every two weeks. Rather work full time? That’s possible too, check out our full time vacancy in Enschede:
Full time customer service employee in Enschede
* Please note, this is not a remote job. You will have to go to the office in Enschede as well.
What we offer:
- A job as a part-time customer service employee at an international customer service center in Enschede;
- A minimum gross salary of €10,16 per hour;
- Travel allowance: if you live more than ten kilometers from your work location;
- A paid ten-day training program to help you get started;
- Flexible working hours.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Any experience in the customer service branche is a plus.
- You speak fluent English, and at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Slovak or Swedish
- You are available for at least 24 hours per week, during flexible working hours.
- You are living in the area of Enschede
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Whatsapp on 06-51479071.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 36
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €9,70 per uur
- Responsible for
- Taking care of the service and light technical questions
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.