Part-time callcenter agent work from home in Enschede
A basic understanding of technical issues and great German skills? Become a part-time callcenter agent work from home!
What are you going to do:
As a part-time callcenter agent you will be asked all sorts of technical questions. Customers from a variety of companies will call, e-mail or chat with you about all sorts of topics. For example: ‘I bought an AOC gaming monitor, attached it to my computer but it won’t turn on. Is the monitor broken?’ or ‘For a while now my Pentax Camera only makes overexposed pictures. How do I change the settings on my camera?’ Your job is to answer these questions and find the best solutions.
You’ll be working at an international customer service center where the working language is English, and you’ll be dealing with many international customers. As a part-time customer service employee it’s therefore important that you speak at least two languages fluently. One of them must be English and the second one should be German!
Before you start as a part-time customer service employee, you’ll follow a five-day fulltime training programme. During this training, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of the customer service branche. The training starts once a month, and takes place from Monday till Friday from 10am until 5pm.
After you finish your training, it’s time to start working. You’ll work a minimum of 24 hours per week. The customer service center is open 24/7, but you’ll mostly work between 8am and 9pm. It’s important that you work at least two nights a week and that you’re available on weekends every two weeks. Rather work full time? That’s possible too, check out our full time vacancy:
Full time customer service employee in Enschede
What we offer:
- A job as a part-time customer service employee at an international customer service center in Enschede;
- A minimum gross salary of €10,16 per hour;
- Travel allowance: if you live more than ten kilometers from your work location;
- A paid training program to help you get started;
- Flexible working hours.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Any experience in the customer service branche is a plus.
- You speak fluent English, and at least German;
- You are available for at least 24 hours per week, during flexible working hours.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €10,16 per uur
- Responsible for
- Taking care of the service and light technical questions
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.