Become a customer service employee in Enschede
A basic understanding of technical issues? Check. Great language skills? Check. Sounds familiar? Become a customer service employee in Enschede.
What are you going to do
“Yesterday I bought a closet at Ikea, but there seems to be a panel missing. What should I do now?” “I’ve been using an electric kettle from Philips for a couple of months, but it has recently started to make weird noises. What does that mean?” “I have a Sitecom modem, but I forgot my password. Can you help me?”
These are just a few of the questions you will be asked as a customer service employee at an international customer service center in Enschede. Customers from a variety of companies will be asking you all of their technical questions per phone, email, chat or social media. Your job? Answering all these questions and finding the best solution for their problems. But don’t worry, you don’t have to help customers via all these channels right away. You start with one or two, and the longer you work as a customer service employee, the more responsibilities you get.
It’s important for this job that you speak at least two languages fluently. This needs to be English, and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, Czech, German, Polish, Portugese or Spanish. Why? Because you’ll be working at an international customer service center where the working language is English and you’ll be dealing with many international customers.
Before you start as a customer service employee, you’ll follow a ten-day training program. During this training, you’ll learn all the ins and outs of the customer service branche. The training will start once per month, and will take place from Monday till Friday from 10am until 5pm.
After you finish your training it’s time to start working. You’ll work a minimum of 16 hours per week. The customer service center is open 24/7, but you’ll mostly work between 8am and 9pm. It’s therefore important that you work at least two nights per week and that you’re available on weekends every two weeks.
What we offer:
- A job as part-time or full-time customer service employee in Enschede;
- A minimum gross salary of € 9,33 per hour, depending on your experience;
- Travel allowance: if you live more than ten kilometers from your work location;
- A paid training program to help you get started;
- Flexible working hours.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Any experience in the customer service branche is a plus.
- You speak fluent English, and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, Czech, German, Polish, Portugese or Spanish
- You are available for at least 16 hours per week, during flexible working hours.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp on 06 - 83 80 70 27.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €9,33 en €9,45 per uur
- Responsible for
- Answering questions from customers of this company
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.