(Junior) Account manager Studentjob Sweden in Hoofddorp
Do you want to further develop your sales skills? Do you enjoy reaching out to prospects and providing them with your best services? Then you are the (Junior) Account manager Studentjob Sweden we are looking for!
What are you going to do
StudentJob International is a part of YoungCapital Group and active in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, UK., Sweden, Austria, Ireland and Switzerland as an online job board for students and graduates. In the past few years, we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. Therefore we are looking for an Account manager for the Swedish market in our international team in Hoofddorp (a city nearby Amsterdam). In short: a great commercial challenge in an international environment! You will be mainly working on our job board Studentjob.se.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities as an Account manager :
- Sales and new business: Proactively generate new business with corporates/high volume companies or agencies through acquisition by telephone and the occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Key account management: Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according to an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and occasionally on location.
- Manage relationships with all the existing clients.
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor-made offerings.
What We Offer
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus and various incentive programs.
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- 25 holidays + additional 6,5 (ADV days)
What we ask:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma; (Equals a Bachelor Degree)
- You are a native Swedish speaker and you speak English fluently.
- Experience in sales, HR, recruiting or online media is a huge plus
- A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently.
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible! Do you have any questions or do you prefer sending an e-mail? Then contact Laura Verheij through email@example.com with your resume and motivation.
Feeling creative? Send a video through Whatsapp on 00316 - 30 94 80 10! This is a supplement to your resume and motivation.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit, MBO
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Account management
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.