HR Director (m/w/d) at YoungCapital Deutschland in Köln
A natural leader with a growth mindset. An HR Director (m/w/d) at YoungCapital Deutschland in Köln who is able to roll out a 5-year HR plan.
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital Deutschland is growing fast, and won't stop growing in the upcoming years. As HR Director (m/w/d) at YoungCapital Deutschland in Köln, you’re the one who will prepare the department for the next step, by supervising all HR related activities in Germany. This includes:
- rolling out YC Group’s HR policy, while at the same time making adjustments at country level;
- being a key contributor in keeping the YC company values alive;
- preparing the organisation for the next phase. At the moment, we’re structured like a start-up. So we need you to scale up the department;
- being a trusted advisor to the German board and CHRO (in the Netherlands) and advising the different departments and management team in all HR related matters;
- developing an HR strategy and ensuring that all HR activities run smoothly;
- being responsible for talent management, personal development of your employees and making sure that they have the right capabilities for the fast-changing market;
- continuously benchmarking YC compensation and benefits within the sector, so we remain an attractive employer;
- Continuing the development of the onboarding strategy for new colleagues to get the ‘YC spirit’;
- the entire HR scope: from talent acquisition and legal to facilities.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in an entrepreneurial environment with room to roll out your own creative strategies;
- Your own workspot at our open and modern office in Köln;
- An truly amazing team with ambition to grow, with you in the lead;
- An one-of-a-kind working environment, which includes our own YoungCapital festival (once the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us, of course)
- A competitive compensation, great benefits, such as a lease car, iphone and laptop, 29,5 vacation days and a potential bonus;
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- A progressive career path of 10+ years in HR management. Experience in a leadership role (5+ years) is a must;
- Experience in strategy development and translating this into concrete plans;
- A solid understanding of German labour laws and consistent, legally secure interpretation of the current temporary labour argeement;
- You have strong leadership skills and a down-to-earth mentality;
- You bring excellent communication skills in English and German.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- the HR department at YoungCapital Deutschland
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.