Full-time branch manager at YoungCapital in London
Want to build YoungCapital UK in London from scratch? Become a full-time branch manager at YoungCapital in London.
What are you going to do:
Your main goal will be to expedite the commercial growth target and to make YoungCapital UK ‘Best of Breed’ supplier for administrative and office jobs. For example, in the Banking & Insurances and Customer Care sector. You will start with building relationships, creating opportunities with clients and building a team around you. Using all the experience you bring with you and the opportunities available.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Not afraid of a little bit of responsibility? Good. As a full-time branch manager in London, your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creatively structuring, growing and leading the team to support and drive commercial business targets for both the short and long term.
- You will be a true entrepreneur on the cutting edge of commerce, operations, finance and HR.
- Driving improvements and efficiencies in all internal and external processes.
- Developing and nurturing internal and external relationships in the business with the sole purpose of growth in all professional areas.
- Improving and overseeing all areas of the business, including candidate experience, CRM management and improvement, process improvement, administration and marketing.
- Delivering a ‘full stack’ candidate excellence experience.
- Leading operations to ensure successful delivery of recruitment solutions.
- Taking a key lead in operational growth strategy, including capability (planning) and resource demand.
Who are you?
As a full-time branch manager in London, it’s important to have experience with building a start-up successfully. Leading a team by example is your nature and it would be great if you have consultancy experience. You’re a go-getter, commercially minded and near-native in English. Last but not least, you have the ‘YoungCapital DNA’: young minded, optimistic and a little bit of a rebel.
What we offer:
- A job as a full time branch manager in London, starting in the first quarter of 2022;
- A chance to be one of the first pioneers to start up YoungCapital UK;
- Endless growth potential, looking at our UK ambitions;
- A lot of room for your own creativity and way of working;
- Support from the professional colleagues and departments from The Netherlands;
- A good salary based on the matrix between your experience and the local market (in pounds).
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have experience in building a start-up successfully;
- A people manager that knows how to keep a team motivated and leads by example;
- Eagerness, a commercial drive and a high level of relation management is a must;
- Knowledge of/experience with the recruitment and/or the Banking & Insurance sector or consultancy is a plus;
- You have strong communication skills on a near-native level of English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Building YoungCapital UK in London.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.