Sales Manager (m/f/d) at YoungCapital in Cologne
Sales is your passion and you want to take your skills to the next level? Then join us as a Sales Manager (m/f/d) in Cologne!
Was du machen wirst:
YoungCapital is a young and energetic company that offers flexible HR solutions for clients in various industries and continues to grow in 2023! We have the vision to bring talents together with renowned employers already during their studies and to accompany them on further steps in their professional life. As a Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will work in the team of one of our Heads of Regional Sales Managers and will be responsible for winning new customers and increasing sales in your region.
As a Sales Manager (m/f/d), the following tasks await you:
- Market monitoring and tracking of latest trends
- Establishment of own customer base and generation of new customers, with the aim of achieving the forecast growth for Germany
- Development of new products and services for top clients
- Negotiation of offers and contracts as well as presentation of YoungCapital to the customer
- Work closely with leaders within the organization to ensure a unique customer experience
Was wir bieten:
- Time off: 29.5 vacation days, plus time off on Christmas Eve and the opportunity for a Social Day (which is another voluntary vacation day for a good cause)
- Flexibility: The possibility to work on a mobile basis, as well as the option of workation and sabbatical
- Health: Greatly discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Healthy Food: fruit basket, beverages and lunch subsidy through Edenred checks
- Mobility: All locations are central and easy to reach. In addition, you get a fully subsidized Germany ticket
- Pension plan: Subsidized company pension plan
- Further development: Detailed onboarding with buddy program, training and regular feedback meetings
- Team spirit: Own YoungCapital Festival, regular team evenings and other events
- Corporate Benefits: Financial relief through employee benefits at various providers in Germany
- Pet lover: In principle, there is the possibility to bring your dog to the office after consultation.
Was wir erwarten:
- Mindestens high school level oder gleichwertige Fähigkeit
- Ideally with a focus on sales or distribution
- First professional experience as Sales Manager (m/f/d) (ideally in the personnel services industry)
- Enjoy face-to-face visits with customers in your region
- Strong communication skills and proactive approach
- Excellent written and spoken German
The job fits you perfectly? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Buitenland: Afrika, Amerika, Azie, Australie, Europa, Buitenland
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Verantwortlich für
- New customer acquisition, customer care, contract negotiations
- Veröffentlicht am
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.