Looking for a challenging internship? Become an intern at Unilever in Rotterdam!
Are you looking for an internship where you can develop yourself, your knowledge and skills in the fields of Marketing, Sales, Legal, Communication, Finance, HR, Management, Supply Chain and Customer Development? Are you a Bachelor- or Master student and full time available from september 2018? Want to have an unforgettable internship experience at one of the biggest multinationals in the Netherlands? Look no further and take your chance!
Creating a better future everyday. That’s what Unilever stands for. With its iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brand, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest companies in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Unilever is a flexible, vigorous and powerful organisation that can perform optimally within a highly competitive market and fulfill their mission (Unilever Sustainable Living Plan).
Are you ambitious and want to get more out of your internship than just getting coffee and cleaning the fishbowl? Following an internship at Unilever means being fully part of the team and getting responsibility. An internship at Unilever is focused on your professional development. Unilever is looking for interns for many of its modalities. So are you interested in an internship at Unilever? Take a look at which modalities internships are available:
Working together is important at Unilever. This means you will work with different departments and nationalities. During your internship you will speak fluent Dutch and/or English. Therefore it is important that you master both languages. You will work full time every week during office hours. Of course you will be well supervised by your internship supervisor and your colleagues and you will get advice from the best of the best.
What we offer
- A unique chance to take a look inside Unilever
- A challenging internship where you are fully involved within the team
- A lot of responsibility, with the best of the best guidance
- A compensation of € 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
- Travel allowance, if you do not have a public transport contract
- An instructive internship at a leading international company
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You must be registered at a higher professional education or university degree
- You are looking for a full time internship for 6 months from september 2018
- You are curious, enterprising and have a practical and creative view
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and/or English
- You know how to set priorities and organize your work
- You like to work for a company that is committed to a better future
ApplyAre you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Unilever intern
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.