Senior Project Manager for Scala in London
Are you a fast thinker who is also good at making the right decision? Do you like planning and have the "get things done" mindset? Do you have some experience in project management already? If you say yes to all of these, then become the Senior Project Manager for Scala in London!
What are you going to do:
SCALA is part of a great high-tech business, single-source companies that provide all aspects of a marketing technology solution. They deploy and support the full scope of a digital signage network — from content management to hardware and advanced analytics — on a global scale.
As a Senior Project Manager at Scala London, you are responsible to become the main communication hub between the internal and external projects. You provide clarity and an understanding of each project's requirements as you work closely with the Engagement Strategist and other internal teams (Sales/Sales Engineer/Account teams). Besides that you are a fast thinker with flawless time management skills! In this job it is also important that you are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
Your main tasks:
- Planning, coordinating resources in the back-end, front-end (UX/UI) for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Critically looking for continual improvement of project delivery and how to interface these with internal teams, as they will grow evenly to other locations (the US and EMEA).
- Maintaining various communication with all stakeholders, including define and inform all new projects.
Please note: We do not offer any relocation package to London.
What we offer:
- A gross hourly salary of £23 - £32;
- A full-time job as a Project Manager in London with a 12 months contract;
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company;
- Freedom! Scala embraces initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role (Digital Signage, Marketing Technology, Agency model and approach, Custom Development);
- Good knowledge of SDLC and solution/software building best practices (ideally Agile/Waterfall, Scrum, JIRA).
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Buitenland: Buitenland
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- communications hub for internal and external projects
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.