Experienced Front End developer (React) at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
As a Front-End Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external facing applications. We are working with multiple front-end frameworks and technologies. Together with the development team, you will be programming and testing the front-end styleguide of our apps, websites and other cool applications. Besides the technical aspect, you will also be working on the usability and the performance. You will collaborate with designers, product owners and other developers to prioritize and ship features regularly.
What are you going to do
Our YoungCapital development department builds websites, tools and services to be used by millions of candidates and thousands of recruiters daily. Every day, our talented teams work on more than 30 highly visited websites, our own e-learning platform, a range of back-office systems, an online CV-builder tool, mobile apps and many other applications, used by over 6 million candidates and more than 1200 employees. We are a serious development department, located on the top floor of the YoungCapital headquarters in Hoofddorp. With some 60 developers, we develop technological innovations on a data-driven and agile way that support the YoungCapital business. And most of these applications we develop ourselves; for example, all the 30 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), machine learning algorithms and many many more.
Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers. We do this with the latest technologies. For example, we use machine learning to automatically match candidates with the job that best suits their skills and competencies. We do this based on historical data from selections of nearly four million candidates from different countries.
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, BigQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- You will have a Macbook pro;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ES6+ features
- Experience with Unit testing & continuous integration
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Stylus/SCSS/LESS/PostCSS)
- Experience with multiple front-end and backend frameworks & technologies;
- Experience with TypeScript / FlowType
- You are living in Europe (in the Netherlands is a big plus)
If you’re interested, fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button. For more information please contact Roos Meij (0622505933)
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. Curious to see what more we have to offer? Check out www.youngcapital.nl/werken-bij.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Tto find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external facing applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.