Fulltime customer care agent Spanish AND French AND English (B2G) at KLM in Amsterdam
Are you searching for a fulltime job as a customer care agent and do you have affinity with aviation, tourism or KLM? Do you speak Spanish/French AND English fluently? Would you like to work for an international employer and assisting groups via phone and e-mail? Are you available from the beginning of june? Then this is the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do
You will be working as a Business to Groups customer care agent at Cygnific, the subsidiary of KLM. As customer care agent you will be the contact for clients travelling in groups with Air France/KLM this can be families, sportgroups or any type of group. As a customer care agent you answer travel related questions from customers by phone and email and conclude the sale. You suggest opportunities, answer all types of questions and help them to solve their specific problem or book their flight. Rarely there will be e-mail cases as the contact with the customer will be mainly via the phone. You are the expert, this means that you have an answer to any question to solve the customer problem! You are able to exceed the customers expectations every day! Within this job you will be in contact with customers from different countries and you are the one to answer their questions.
What we offer:
- A contract via Cygnific and a market-based salary (€1910 per month based on fulltime employment) and suitable terms of employment;
- A good and intensive training and coaching period of 3 months during office hours (09:00 - 17:30);
- A fulltime job for a longer period of time;
- An exciting job at a large, professional and international organisation;
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan;
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days;
- A characteristic office in the vibrant Slotendijk area in Amsterdam;
- Working in an international and fun team!
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You have excellent Spanish/French AND English language skills;
- You are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer;
- Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry;
- You are searching for a long term job;
- You are flexible in working hours and fulltime available from Monday to Sunday from 8:30 - 18:30h;
- You like to work with professionals in the travel industry and are able to establish and maintain relationships with them;
- You are living a maximum of 45 minutes away from Amsterdam Sloterdijk, if you live further away we are not able to take you further within the procedure;
- You are available from the beginning of june you did not plan any holidays within the first 3 months!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Customer care for clients travelling in groups
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.