Start your career as a B2B Customer Service Representative in lovely Amsterdam
We want to enable people from all around the world to resume and enjoy active lives, every day! We accomplish this with our orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes. Currently, we are employing more than 700 employees globally and we are rapidly expanding. Our mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiologics and change more than 330,000 lives with our products each year. We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
What we offer:
- Working in an innovative, young, dynamic, active, international company where you will be part of the future creating new health care
- Direct interaction with patients – you get to see first-hand the effect our products have on lives of patients
- Life changing products and a young organization with good growth and development opportunities
- Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Good work-life-balance
- Flexible work schedule
What are you going to do
Do you want to be part of a team to make that difference? Does working for a medical company in a young driven international environment interest you? Are you looking for an exciting job to kickstart your career? Read on!
These will be your tasks as a Customer Service Agent:
- The job exists of inbound and also outbound calling
- You will be calling insurance companies to establish and to improve the relationship with them
- You will be calling patients to help them with self-pay options, so they can have treatment
- You will be taking part in projects, where you can help the patients getting treatment and the
business grow and at the same time
If you have any questions feel free to contact under email@example.com or +49 3022957469.
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo
- Fluent in German and English
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Professional and friendly attitude
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Amsterdam, Haarlem, Leiden, Utrecht, Hilversum, Hoofddorp
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2000 en €2200 per maand
- Responsible for
- Customer Service for the German market
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.