Full Time German Account Manager in Almere
We are looking for a full time German Account Manager in Almere! You will work in an international sales of network equipment company.
What are you going to do:
Our client operates globally, where most of their international staff is English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Dutch speaking. As a full time German Account Manager in Almere, their head office, you are mainly responsible to handle clients inquires in the field of technical engineering, warehouse management, marketing and network equipment.
Your daily tasks as a German Account Manager includes:
- Responsible for sales of network equipment to new and existing customers (B2B)
- Build and maintain long term customer relationships
- Execute telephone prospecting campaigns into target markets to identify, qualify and cultivate new and existing sales opportunities
- Execute sales over the phone
What we offer:
- Full-time position, from 32-40 hours a week
- Salary starts from €3000
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus scheme every month and quarter
- Various training to improve customer satisfaction
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Fluent in German, Dutch, and English
- Experience in IT hardware/software sales is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you are not fluent in German and English your application will not be considered.
- Education Level
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €3.000 en €5.000 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Responsible for processing customers inquiries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.