Are you looking for a great and challenging internship in which you can develop your skills and knowledge about International Customer Management? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for an internship starting in March 2018? Come join Unilever as an Intern!
You will benefit from an international experience where you will have the opportunity to take part on the development of International customers. Moreover you will have access to a multicultural community with a considerable amount of knowledge. This experience will:
- Increase understanding of how international customers operate;
- Develop the ability to contribute to and manage the link between retailer trend and Unilever's strategies and operations;
- Develop and contribute to follow global customer marketing programs and new initiatives, with focus on repeatable model, market development, JBP and perfect Store 2.0 landed in store.
What we offer
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month;
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Customer and Account Management department in Rotterdam;
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You should be registered as an hbo/wo student
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship from March 2018;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently;
- Innovative and creative; propose recommendations on how to improve ways of doing incremental business for countries;
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinker.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Support the manager