Fulltime Category Buyer in Den Bosch
As Category Buyer, you will be a part of the Excavation Supply Management team. You will provide supply network solutions expertise using Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, and Management (QCLDM) to deliver maximum value. This is an entry level Buyer role.
Wat wij bieden:
- A challenging fulltime job;
- A job where you can travel;
- Working with team members who will help you reach the next level in your career;
- Being part of a company that works to make real change possible in economic, environmental and social issues worldwide;
- Working for a company who makes sure their employees feel continuously challenged while also supported.
Wat ga je doen?
Our customer manufactures and sells Work Tools for excavators, wheel loaders etc. and currently has 210 employees. Their external and internal customers characterize themselves by their great dynamism. focuses on diversity, inclusion and innovation.
Major Role: - To serve as the primary contact between the company and the supply base for global/regional initiatives, including filling the functional seat for commercial discussions/negotiations with suppliers, being the recognized expert for his or her assigned portion of the global category, supports development and execution of global category strategies, and drives performance excellence in QCLDM through direct leverage with the supply base. Buyer works closely with Supplier Development Engineer (SDE) and Product Procurement personnel. Buyer may also be a Supplier Lead for suppliers with multiple source buyers to help to manage the supplier relationship for that supplier’s location. This role is responsible and accountable for the development, communication and implementation of a regional and worldwide sourcing strategy. Responsible for the development, management and execution of the global category strategy managing policies, agreements, source matrices and special procurement programs; and accountable for the liaison with the corresponding source buyers.
Leadership - Provide leadership for strategic sourcing- qualified supply network, business continuity, supplier risk management – capacity & financial, logistics, contract management, supplier commercial negotiations, cost/spend management – Total cost of acquisition (TCA) assurance, supplier on boarding/off boarding, lead/response time optimization and resource management decisions. Lead continuous improvement initiatives and new product introduction activities within Purchasing. Demonstrate leadership in recognizing the potential for cost and inventory reductions, and quality improvement; as well as responsibility for soundness of business proposals and risk assessment.
Strategy- will actively participate on 6 Sigma Strategic Sourcing teams to develop an understanding of the current performance of the supply network, evaluate strategic options, decide a course of action, and begin implementation. This role will also develop knowledge of the Product, NPI, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Category Strategies.
Supplier Development: - Collaborate with Supplier Development Engineers, to ensure continuous improvement in QCLDM with key suppliers. Build and foster mutually beneficial supplier relationships at all organizational level.
- Capable of leading teams, suppliers and customers to effective solutions;
- Ability to use data analytics to problem solve;
- Ability to provide organized and timely project leadership.
- An assessment (targeted selection) is part of the selection procedure;
- Provide/upload your Curriculum Vitae in English;
- The position may require (frequent) travel (in Europe).
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal afgeronde hbo-opleiding
- NEVI 1 and/or 2 certificate
- Effective communicator, in written and oral form. Fluent in the English and Dutch language is required.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are required in dealing with sensitive issues, developing others, and reaching consensus on specific actions
- The position requires a Bachelor degree – or equivalent experience (purchasing, logistics and/or engineering)
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Den Bosch
- Werkuren per week
- 36 - 40
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Tussen €3.100 en €3.900 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- As Category Buyer, you will be a part of the Excavation Supply Management team. You will provide supply network solutions expertise using Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, and Management (QCLDM) to deliver maximum value.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.